Cody Craddock: join a virtual gardening lunch and learn series
Published at 00:00 on Saturday, September 10, 2022
By Cody Craddock
NC Cooperative Extension
Most gardeners are probably winding down this time of year. If you grow tomatoes, you probably find that they are in general decline. Other commonly grown vegetables are also disappearing from home gardens. Now think about this vegetable garden season? Were you satisfied with the result? Would you like your garden to be more productive?
If so, then you should join my virtual gardening lunch and learn series! We have a class each month which meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month. We’ll cover everything from lawn care to harvesting in this series, so you won’t want to miss it. Classes will give you the opportunity to learn how to grow better gardens and the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Check the list below to see all upcoming courses:
• September 27 — Lawns — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395391345157
• October 25 — Composting — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395392438427
• November 22 — Garden planning — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395392990077
• December 27 — Indoor gardening/indoor plants — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395393501607
• January 24 — Starting plants from seeds — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395394223767
• February 28 — Berries — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395397483517
• March 28 — Vegetables — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395397814507
• April 25 — Pests, diseases and disorders — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395398285917
• May 23 — Weed Control — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395398516607
• June 27 — Harvesting and storage — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/395399198647
Access the links for each class to register. You can also call and contact our office at 704-216-8970 to register.
Cody Craddock is an agent for Rowan County Extension.